No one could have predicted what 2020 was going to look like – the Coronavirus pandemic, stay at home orders, and most of the globe working remotely. We have learned a lot in the past year, but the new year is rapidly approaching. As you are making your New Year’s resolutions, there are several pieces of tech that can make achieving them easier. Whether you want to focus on fitness or productivity, here are our tech gadget recommendations for 2021.
Fitness and nutrition are regularly at the top of the list for New Year’s resolutions. Especially after a year of closed gyms and food delivery, we are likely to see this return at the top resolution of 2021. Thankfully, there are several new gadgets that can help everyone achieve their fitness and nutrition goals.
- Smart Cup Hydration Tracker – Staying hydrated is easier than ever with a smart cup that tracks your hydration levels and comes with an interactive app and vibration alert system.
- Skulpt Performance Training System – Measure your overall body fat percentage at any time. The system also analyzes which of your muscle groups need more attention and personalize your workouts.
- NutriBullet Smart Blender – Boost your energy and manage your weight with the NutriBullet Smart Blender that includes a calorie tracker and healthy recipes from top nutritionists.
In addition to fitness, productivity will likely top the list of resolutions in the New Year. Here are a few gadgets to help you remain productive at home and at work.
- SanDisk Connect Wireless Stick – This device is a reinvented flash drive that lets you wirelessly access and share your files across any device, computer, phone or tablet.
- Bose Bluetooth Headphones – Get in the zone with the best wireless and noise canceling headphones on the market. Block out any unwanted background noise and stay focused.
- Standing Desk – Whether you want to buy a new standing desk or a pop-up desk with adjustable heights, there are proven productivity and health benefits to working while standing up either the entire day or just a portion.