1. We are specialist with accounting firms: Our main focus is working with accounting firms: We know your software and are adept in installing the software, maintain the frequent updates you have an also trouble shooting any issues that may occur. IN critical times of need it is crucial to have knowledgeable staff in regard to your software.
2. Concierge Service: The day we migrate your data of configure your network with our system we create a relationship that is ongoing. We ARE NOT a one and done like other IT companies where you get set up for service and then get below average support. Our team will know you by name not a number, we will understand your unique needs as a company and also as individuals.
3. Calls are answered by a live person: Most other firms DON’T guarantee response times in writing and take an average of 4-6 hours to respond. If your company has an average of 1 support request a week and it takes your technician 4 hours to respond each time, you’ll end up wasting 208 hours – or 8.6 weeks – WAITING on your technician to simply respond to your request; and that doesn’t account for the time it may take them to resolve the problem. We guarantee that you will get on the phone or have and email answered with 15 minutes.
4. Our team: We have technician’s that will come to your office and troubleshoot issues that might not be able to be repaired remotely. Often times we can schedule a technician to come to your office within 24 HOURS. With our Gold plan of IT support these onsite calls are included. Not only do we have boots on the ground, but we also have a large team of level 1 level 2 and level 3 technicians monitoring your system 24/7/365
5. We are cloud specialists: If you want to build an on premise cloud solution we can do that, if you want a hybrid solution we can do that if you want us to host your cloud we can do that. Whatever you need for a solution let us know and we will build it for you.
6. A complete IT plan for your company: We have many vendors that we work with including Microsoft, Cisco, Dell, and Ricoh. We also offer VoIP solutions, Office 365 support, and cabling and wiring. When we create an plan for you and we are your one stop shop for all of your needs.
7. No long term contracts: Many companies lock you into a long term agreement. Whether you like them or not, you’re stuck with them. OUR GUARANTEE is to keep you 100% satisfied!
8. Onsite training: Our clients receive complimentary training every 6 months. We feel that if people know the dangers of viruses, and security then they will be more aware of how to avoid getting a virus on their computer. We are always adding new and improved features. We schedule training to help educate our clients on how to use new services and products.
9. Customized education: Most people have a basic understanding of how to use their computers. Some people have duplicate contacts, other people can’t find files on their computer, some people cannot log into the hotel network when traveling. If our clients ever have and issue with anything related to computers and their ability to use them then they call us and we help.
10. Because our clients smile: At the end of the day we simply want people to be able to use their computer and be able to smile. IT support can be very complex with many issues that can arise. We will never give up on a problem until it is resolved the way our clients want it resolved.